ADMISSION NOTICE : 2018 – 2019
Registration for Admission :NURSERY
Date : 01st November 2017
Timings : Mon – Fri : 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sat & Sun : 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Registration for Admission: Grades I to VII: Refer Section E.
A. Age Criteria :
|1||NURSERY||Age of Child on 31st March 2018 – 2+ years|
|2||Jr. KG||Age of Child on 31st March 2018 – 3+ years|
|3||Sr. KG||Age of Child on 31st March 2018 – 4+ years|
|4||Grade I||Age of Child on 31st March 2018 – 5+ years|
|5||Grade II & above||Children must have successfully completed the previous class and promoted to the next class.|
B. Documents :
|Sr. No||Grade / Class||Documents|
|1||NURSERY||Birth Certificate, Income Proof, Residential Proof, Photographs, Occupation Proof, Medical Certificate of Child, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate|
|2||Jr. & Sr. KG & Grade I||Birth Certificate, Income Proof, Residential Proof, Photographs, Occupation Proof, Medical Certificate of Child, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate|
|3||Grade II Onwards||Birth Certificate, Income Proof, Residential Proof, Photographs, Occupation Proof, Medical Certificate of Child, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate, Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate|
C. General Guidelines:
1. Registration is not a confirmation of Admission. One must adhere to the given schedule of
2. The date & time of interaction/admission will be conveyed on the day of registration itself.
3. Both the parents should accompany child at the time of interaction/admission.
4. Pre-Primary Section is running on two shifts. Availability of preferred shift is subject to availability of seats.
Shift I (Morning): 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Shift II (Afternoon): 11:15 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
5. In case of admission for the siblings, kindly inform the counseling department.
6. Admissions are subject to availability of seats.
7. Student ID and UDISE Number must be citied in the Original School Leaving Certificate issued by the previous school (for classes II and above).
D. Procedure for Admission:
Step 1: Registration
1.Payment of Registration Fees at the Fee Counter. Filling up & submission of the Data Entry Form at the
Admission Counselling Department.
2.Collection of the Registration Kit (Brochure, Registration Form, Medical History Form, School Transport
Enquiry Form & Guidelines for Admission) at the Admission Counselling Department.
3.Allotment of Date of Admission / interaction.
Step 2 : Admission
1.On the day of admission/interaction parents must submit the duly filled in Registration Form, Medical
History Form, Passport size photograph of student & parents to the Counselling Department.
2.On submission of the above citied forms, parents would be issued Admission Form which must be duly
filled in & submitted at the time of admission/interaction itself along with prescribed documents.
E. Admissions for grades I – VII : 2018-19
1.Admission for Grade I to VII for the academic year 2018 – 19 will be subject to availability of
2.The process of admission will begin in February/March 2018 depending on the availability of seats.
F. School Fees:
1. Fees structure is put up on the School Notice Board.
2.Fees can be paid through local cheques or draft. Fee paid through cheques is subject to realization.
3.Details to be written on the cheques given at the time of admission.
4.Dishonoured cheques would lead to cancellation of admission.
5.Fees once paid are non-refundable.
G. School Transport:
1.Parents must fill up the School Transport Form if they opt for Bus Facility for their ward/s.
2.For the details of bus route and School Transport Fees Parents can contact the school Transport
Department in the School Office.
H. Contact :
• Admission Counselling : 7506 360 545 / 022 6450 5430
• Email Id : email@example.com
• For more details Visit our website : jaipuriarschool.org