The School Fees/Bus fees are payable quarterly. The fee to be paid by 15th of the first month of the quarter.
|REGULAR UNIFORM||DUE DATE|
|1st QUARTER FEES||15th JUNE|
|2st QUARTER FEES||15th SEPTEMBER|
|3st QUARTER FEES||15th DECEMBER|
|4st QUARTER FEES||15th FEBRUARY|
1. Late Fees Charges – Rs.10 Every Day.
2. Bounced and Outstation Cheque Charges – Rs.500/-
3. Fees will be accepted by cheque/D.D with the child’s name, class and telephone no. mentioned behind the Cheque/D.D Cheque should be drawn in favour of Jaipuriar School.
4. Parents should give separate Cheque/D.D for each child in case more than one child is studying in school. Postdated cheque will not be accepted.
5. Parents should keep the original receipts issued by the school and produce it, if the need arises. The original receipt at the time of admission should be kept safely for future reference & for refund of caution money.
6. Name of students, who fails to deposit the fees ever after the quarter month, will be struck from the rolls of the school at the end of the third month. However such students can seek RE-ADMISSIOIN after clearing all the dues with an additional payment as a Re-admission Fee (ALLOWED ONLY ONCE IN AN ACADEMIC SESSION). Admission in such case will be subject to availability of seat in that particular class.
7. Parents are required to give correct particulars, such as Name of student, Class/Section and Admission No. While depositing fees.
8. Students appearing for the board .i.e. Class X & XII should clear their dues positively by 10th January and fees and the dues for the student from other classes should be deposited by 15th January for the whole session. CBSE Exam, registration fee are to be paid separately by the parents.
9. Caution money is refundable in full, only in the event of leaving the school and subject to adjustment of all dues. It should be claimed within six month, other.
10. Fees for the whole session will be charged from the students joining the school in mid- session.
11. Entrusting Cheques/Cash with the ward in their school bags in fraught with risk and is not permitted and the school will not be responsible for any misplaced cheques or cash.